TARRAGON MUSTARD CARROT SALAD
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 green pepper sliced julienne
- 1 small white onion sliced julienne
- 1 tablespoon EAST SHORE Mild with Tarragon Mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
Place carrots in a large saucepan and fill with water until carrots are nearly covered. Bring water to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender yet firm - about 10 - 12 minutes. Drain carrots and set aside.
In a medium saucepan whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth. Cook over medium heat and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add peppers and onions to the carrots and pour the hot dressing over the vegetable mixture. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. Leftovers may be kept in the refrigerator for up to one week. Serves 6 to 8.