ROSEMARY SHITAKE TURKEY LOAF
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh Shitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped Rosemary
- 2 tablespoon EAST SHORE Coarse with Dill Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground turkey
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine the ingredients listed in the first column in a small saucepan; bring to a boil and simmer 8 minutes. Mixture should reduce to 1 cup. Remove from heat and stir in EAST SHORE Coarse with Dill Mustard, pepper, and bread crumbs. Let mixture cool slightly. Crumble ground turkey over mushroom mixture and blend with your hands. Form mixture into a loaf and place on a shallow baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes. Let loaf stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Slice and serve.
* May substitute any lean ground meat for the turkey. Serves 4 (Serving size - 2 slices).